Sunday, March 2, 2008

Blogging?

So, I'm new to this blogging thing. I have a LiveJournal where I whine, and a MySpace where I keep up with my cousins and their breeding, and some friends from high school, but I don't have an actual blog. I don't even know what I'll really blog about, probably mostly baking, since that's something I enjoy. Maybe about my veganism, things I'm learning about, or other random stuff. Probably mostly baking though.

For starters: yesterday, I made the outrageously easy big bread from VegWeb. I don't love it, but for the first time in a long time, a yeasted baked thing actually rose like it was supposed to and successfully baked in my kitchen.

Today, I made these doughnuts, which were less like doughnuts and more like bread. Oh well. If I give them away, I won't have to eat them. I glazed them with a recipe from FoodNetwork, though I can't seem to find it now, and some of them got some maple cream, which is the coolest invention ever. Mostly, I'm psyched that they rose like they were supposed to, even if they're strange dinner rolls.

I'll have to start taking pictures of these things, I suppose. Every good blog involves pictures.

1 comment:

SAB said...

Weldome to the blogging world! Im new too! Check out my blog! I want to try the cookies n' cream cupcakes too...were they easy?